Can I send funds through JUSTPAYTO from a bank account?
December 21, 2020
Sending Money using Bank Account
- Step 1: Visit the JUSTPAYTO Payment Page of the recipient and enter your contact details, then select Source of Funds. (NOTE: Recipient must have a JUSTPAYTO Account to receive money.)
- Step 2: Select Bank Fund Transfer and where your bank is located.
- Step 3: Enter the Amount you want to send and check the “Terms and Conditions” box, click “Pay Now”.
- Step 4: Review transaction details then click “Confirm”.
- Step 5: A secure authentication window will appear. Enter your username/password, and the One-Time PIN (OTP) sent to your registered mobile number. (NOTE: If you do not know your Internet banking login id and password, chances are you have not applied for one with your bank.)
- Step 6: You will receive an email and SMS notification for a successful transaction.
Did this help answer your question?